Friday, October 28, 2005

Results are out

... and it's a bloody fuckaroo...
damn... this week is supposed to be a good week!!! Supposed to be a hotties week!! and now the hotties campaign is is temporarily put on hold because I am throwing the mother of all the other hissy fits that I have thrown.
I don't care what other people say. So what if I want to throw a hissy fit!? It's my bloody blog and I can do what I bloody want with it! *scream* Some people want to control my temper... want to control how I feel... Calling me a spoilt brat... sheesh... maybe I am? So what!? Screw them...
Maybe my results aren't that bad. After all, most of my friends say that they'll trade theirs for mine but they just don't understand *cry* I have never gotten anything less than a B before and this time, I got a B- and 2 C+'s!!! *scream* Isn't it appaling?!!?!?
The campaign will continue after my hissy fit's over and I will remove this post then because all the cursing reflects badly on me *phwek* like I give a frggin shit? I just temporarily need a place to vent cos I have no where else to do this... Sorry if it's a eyesore...
Actually, it's not even that big a deal. Nothing that a hug and some sweet words can't cure. Heck, even a little retail therapy can lift my spirits... but still now since I am stuck at home... I still feel frustrated and I need somewhere to vent or I'll have to throttle somebody. Wish I could do the latter (more satisfastion that way) but don't want to risk being put in jail...
Fucks...
After this... I so need a mouthwash with dettol *grins*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear..fuck is fuck la..but dun go fuking so long ok? not good for health..3.4 is not that bad considering i am oni at 3.2..well there's still 1 sem to go..so just go for it la..there's still hope! :)

-scwar-

Anonymous said...

*HUG*
Really? 3.4? That's not bad you know. Don't be too pissed off or upset. Don't let the results govern your life. You got thru, you survived and you did quite well...There's always another day, another battle.

Anonymous said...

3.4 is 2:1 equivalent, i shld say is quite an achievement already..u wont kill me if i congratulate u, wld u?