Thursday, October 06, 2005

Good Times in Penang :)

Nothing much to write so I've decided to post some photos that were taken when I was back in Penang. Bee Sung jie jie... don't kill me ah!!! hehehe... I am your one and only little sister (whom *ahem* I presume you love a great deal *wink* hehehe) muuuaaaaksies~! By the way, do you think Lee will tear my hair out if she knows I posted her photo along with Sally's here? *wink* I'm so gonna get a good shelling, no?

I also managed to meet up with Jwo Huei/Ah Fai :p and May Chwyn but I guess I was too sick to be taking any photos that day :p hehe... But at least I managed to meet up with you guys rite?!?!? *hugs* hehe...

One thing that I'm really sad about is that I didn't get to do is to meet up and have a drink with Melissa dear *sigh* I'm so sorry Mel but I guess it was better that we didn't meet. I don't want pass my germs to you and my mom really made me cancel everything that I had planned to sleep at home *cry* But I met Lynn though! At Gurney Plaza!~ Hehe... a very pleasant surprise indeed ;)
Never mind la.. Next time ya? ;) *hugs*

Gosh.. I miss you guys already :( *sniff sniff*
Love you all lots!! *muuaaaaaaaaks*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries la~ Soon! We can always meet up the next time. A lot of chances. I support your mum's decision to keep u at home sleeping!! At least u can get well faster.

Do you go to that western food shop often when u are back? It's really good there. I like the pork cordon bleu. You know what I like most -- the TAR TAR sauce (thanks to Peen's recommendation) It's a pleasant coincidence to meet u there.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, I am going to tell lee about this. Better runaway and hide. *evil grin*