Friday, October 14, 2005

Glorious shoes!

My pretty pretty shoes... I can look at them all day *grin* I've been back from buying this pair of shoes since 3pm and I just can't stop admiring them. I LOVE SKECHERS!!! This is my fourth pair so far and it's the first pair of actual Skechers sneakers that I bought.
My first pair of skechers was a casual strappy pair that I cannot wear with socks :p I don't know why I bought it, I guess it was the combo of pretty colors... a fusion of bright pink and navy blue *grin* it was so pretty, I couldn't resist *another stupid grin*
My second pair was a mixture of grey and red and it was half a sneaker (can I call it that? I don't know...) cos it's just a pair of slip-ins... and then some idiot actually climbed into my house compound and stole it! Damn that guy... he stole some other shoes as well but the one that pained me the most was my pair of Skechers. Heck, I don't even remember which other shoes are stolen.. hmmm...
My third pair, was bought to replace my stolen pair and it's somewhat similar to the one that I bought today. It's just that my third pair was a pair of slip-ins too and it's a lighter shade of blue *grin* I have them with me here in KL and the photo below is of it *grin* I know it looks kinda dirty, but what can I do, right!?

After buying this fourth pair of pretty shoes, I don't think I'll be buying anymore shoes in the near future. If I bring anymore new shoes back to Penang, my mom will throttle me! And in KL, Boey and Chin Aun will throttle me! *cry* So, if you'll excuse me, now is the time for me to go back to admiring my shoes *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting ur shoe!!
ahhaha i am also admiring my shoes!! :)

-scwar-