Tuesday, November 08, 2005

May Chwyn's List

Time to go back to hotties~! *grin*
After a few awful days and a week of fun and relaxation, it's back to appreciating all the males again *grin* our female contributor for today is none other than May Chwyn, one of my fellow bananas from the days at TAR College! *hugs* May Chwyn and I were the only bananas in the class, and that would inevitably mean that we stuck to each other and found solace in each other! *grins* Here's to us, May Chwyn *cheers*

Anyways, a little bit more about her before I proceed with the list... May Chwyn's currently working at Sanyo in Penang and she's been faithfully emailing me EVERYDAY during my bored days in Bosch. And we always meet up to make Jwo Huei's life miserable *grin* cos he has the misfortune of being our 'little brother' so we make it a point to give him advice and tips on how to score with girls as well as to impose our (not appreciated) opinions about his hair cut, hair color and etc. May Chwyn's very much like me as we love music and we love dogs! *grin* but most of all... WE LOVE SHOPPING!! We are hopeless shopaholics... anyways, May Chwyn, here's your list!

1. Keanu Reeves

Ahh... a name that I recognize from my own list *grin* May Chwyn ranked him no. 1!! Not bad eh? He looks so cool... I don't understand how he does it but he always manages to pull it off! Either that or I like men with coats and shades...




2. Ashton Kutcher

Pretty boy!!! I can never erase the image of him as Michael Kelso in "That 70's Show". In the words of Red Forman "What a dumbass!!!" haha... But what a pretty pretty dumbass.. I think it was "That 70's Show" that shot him to stardom and look at him now, married to Demi Moore!


3. Tom Cruise

Another familliar name that keeps cropping up... I didn't post anymore pics of him in his vampirish glory as Lestat but chose a decent scruffy pic instead *wink* Scruff's the word!






4. Rupert Everett

This is a name that never came up before. Looks like May Chwyn's taste differs a little from me *grin* Anyways, I first saw him in "Inspector Gadget: The Movie" (don't laugh but I used to be hooked on Inspector Gadget cartoons! Hehe.. he was my hero!) and "My Best Friend's Wedding" where he played the role of the gay friend *grin* He was also in a few other movies like "A Midsummer's NIght Dream" and the upcoming "Chronicles of Narnia"


5. Ryan Philippe

Hottie alert! Hottie alert!! Muahaha... another name from my list *grin* I was looking for a picture of him in a suit but I couldn't find a decent one so, what the heck, let's just settle for one where he's shirtless...



6. Takeshi Kaneshiro

I haven't seen this guy for ages! I think the last show I watched with him in it was "Tempting Heart" which was like eons ago! But he's still good looking nevertheless... and this is a pic of him in a suit! Haha.. damn, I love corporate looking males!





7. Lee Hom

Another pretty boy... a name from Melissa's list *grin* May Chwyn likes pretty boys too eh? And lookie! In the picture, he's wearing a shirt! Men can NEVER go wrong with shirts~! I don't know what it is with me and men with shirts, ties and coats :p




8. Ben Affleck

The famous Ben Affleck from the "Bennifer" fiasco with Jennifer Lopez *grin* I actually found a nice pic of him sporting a scruffy look and he was in a suit but the pic refused to be uploaded here! damn! Gotta settle for something lesser then... *sigh*



9. Andy Lau

I don't know if there's something wrong with my eyes or my tastes but Andy Lau really doesn't do it for me. Hmmm... I wonder why? But May Chwyn and Sue likes him.. so anything goes! To make it better, I found a pic of him in a shirt and a tie~! *yay* Corporate looking men rulez!






10. Johnny Depp

I can't believe May Chwyn ranked this gorgeous hunk of meat no. 10! *gasp* he was no. 2 on my list *grin* I nearly keeled over when Boey asked me if he's the "funny weird guy" in "Edward Scissorhands". And when I told her he was WIlly Wonka in "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory", she practically doubled over in laughter! Damn! I still think that he looks hot no matter what and I think there will be people who will agree with me like Sue and Bee Sung :p hehe...


So this is it... May Chwyn's list *grin* Not a greedy girl cos she's only got 10 names on the list (unlike a few of us who just can't get enough! *grin*) May Chwyn, I hope you are satisfied with the pictures that I have found ;) Enjoy ya~!
Another list will be up tomorrow!! *yay* Meanwhile, enjoy what May Chwyn does...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job done!

Cheers
May Chwyn

Anonymous said...

well..well finally updated ur blog..and it's back to the hotties!
whee!!! i have to agree wif some of the guys here..they are HOT..but not all ler..hehe..no offence ar! :)

-scwar-

Soon Yee said...

jc:- no lar.. i wanted all my lists to be after one another so i temporarily deleted my 2 posts lor.. why?? u liked the cursing so much!? hehehe...