Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Time is NOW *grin*

*ahem*
We (when I say "we", it would mean me and Sue) have decided to dedicate all seven days of this week to promote who we think are the most gorgeous males ever. Both of us, plus 5 other people (all girls, naturally!! haha) prepared a list of 10-15 males whom they think are the best looking (please note that these 'lists' are based on physical attributes only!) Being the owner of the blog, mine gets to go first! Hehe...
I know, I know... you must all be wondering why we are doing this. Other than because we have a lot of time on our hands as well as we are females and females generally like to look at males as well as other females, we noticed that there are plenty of "hottest females" charts being published in magazines and posted on the Internet. So, being non-conformists, we've decided that if guys can have the pleasure of ranking females in a list, we, as females, should not be deprived of the same pleasure of ranking males we deem hot! See the reason here?
So, to all guys who are reading this... please be open minded... *grin* if I can buy FHM to check out the 100 sexiest women, then what's the harm in us posting a mere 15 hottest guys (each) right? *grin*
Sit back and enjoy... I know I will *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear..i will sure to enjoy it! to one whole week of hot males! whee!! :)

-scwar-