Wednesday, October 12, 2005

An Icky Drink

Today, I think I drank the most icky, foul-tasting drink that I have ever tasted in my whole life. The reason why I did it? One sentence: "It will bring beauty benefits" or in Boey's words "Drink already can 'sui' one". Damn... I always fall for that line. The beauty in question here would be for the complexion. The one time I didn't fall for it was when a friend couldn't finish his french fries and told me and Jiun to finish it and he had the gall to use that excuse. He got lucky that we didn't shove the remaining fries up his nose, down his throat and into his ears :p

Picture this: a blended combo of cucumbers, bittergourds and celeries. How good can that taste, I wonder? What's worse was that Boey also made honeydew sago (which I absolutely adore!) and she won't let me touch it until I drink every last drop of the icky combo. She gave Chin Aun a cup of the honeydew sago and he wouldn't even give me a sip of it! Bah! *geram* All I could do was oogle and salivate from afar as she dangled a cup of the icky vege blend under my nose.

But she did allow me a little leeway *grin* She sieved the remnants of the vege from the blend and made me drink only the juice. I could see the remnants of the combo, in all it's greeny-gross glory, taunting me from the trash can... I took a mouthful and the juice tasted kinda salty and bitter and the smell was the worst! Thanks to the darned celery! If there's one kinda vege that I hate, it'd be the celery!! I tolerate cucumbers and I kinda like bittergourds. But celery takes the cake! It tastes and smells awful and I wouldn't eat it if I wasn't forced to. Anyways, in order to get my honeydew sago, I swallowed what was left of the vege juice and I swear to God, all sense of taste was obliterated for a few seconds... thinking of it is making me green in the face now :p

As a reward, I got a MUG of honeydew sago *grin* and the satisfaction of watching Jiun drown her share of the icky combo with remnants and all *bigger grin* But I do see a little improvement in my complexion today... or is it the placebo effect? *ponder ponder* whatever it is, if it truly brings beauty benefits, I will drink that icky drink anyday, everyday :p all that in the name of beauty... and I believe that Jiun will be with me for each and every icky beautifying drink *wink*
Boey... I know it's good for me :) so thanks for making me all those icky drinks. Love you for it!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..yummy.