Thursday, August 31, 2006

My Convo: Part 1

ahhh... this post is soooooooooooo belated!! My convo was on the 13th of August and today is already the 1st of September. My parents and my aunt came down to stay with me and all of them, along with my sister and Chin Aun came for my convo at Wisma MCA *oh, terharunya saya*

Since there are quite a few photos to be uploaded, I have limited bandwidth and both my IE and blogger.com are seriously screwing with me, I separated the photos into 2 parts. This is only the first part! hehe... Not the full installment but here it is anyways (Zeeks, Sue... you can stop complaining about my dead blog now :p) here are the long awaited convo pics! enjoy...

Part 1: Taken at Wisma MCA after the ceremony


Photo of me and my dad :)

Photo of me and my mom :)

and of course... a photo of me and my bie ;)


A photo with Aun Boey :D


A photo taken with Chia Jiun :D


And a photo with the BOTH of them!~

L to R : Boey, yours truly, Jiun

(if you guys are reading this, I just wanna let you know that I miss you guys so much *sobs* keep in touch ok??)

and of course, a photo with Sue dear...

and when there's Sue and me around, there'll always be silly photos :) See?? See how happy she looks when I kiss her!! :D


A photo with the innocent looking Cynthia (pls note that I specifically said innocent looking and not innocent!! ;p)


And of course, photo taken with dear Kareen (whom I am missing so much now)
I still remember those days when either Kareen with hitch a ride with me or vice versa and we'd go to uni so early and have nasi lemak (and terrorize the mamak fella as well for not cooking maggi goreng in the morning! haha)

And there's another photo of Teck, Kareen, me and Chin Aun :)


Ahh... photos of 'the gang' :D 5 of the people who mean so much to me...

L to R : Boey, Vic, Jiun, JC, Feong and myself

look at us :) we're positively GLOWING!! we're glowing so much that we're looking incandescent! oops.. or maybe there's something up with the camera's settings...
and I don't exactly know or remember why I was yakking away on the phone! But at least I'm smiling so much that you can hardly see my eyes ;) hehe...

one more pic of the 6 of us :D

as usual...
Vic is giving the legendary Darlie Smile, JC is being coy and hiding behind Jiun's mortar board, Jiun is the only one looking at the correct camera and yours truly is still yakking on the phone. I seriously think we have some focus issues but thank God we made it through truckloads of assignments without losing too much of our focus! *grins*

L to R : Vic, JC, Feong and me

and of course, a photograph with the 3 musketeers/3 stooges (depending on how you want to look at it)... okay... technically, this does not constitute as a photograph taken of the 3 of us. It's more of a photo taken with Feong and it just so happens that the other two are beside him. Thus, since all 3 are in the photo with me, therefore, it is a photograph of all 4 of us! :D I'm glad that they were there cos I didn't have the chance to take photos with Vic or JC and I'm still upset over it *hmmph* heng tai konon! Only Feong was hunting high and low to take photos with me *hmmph* hehe... hmm... I just noticed that we are 'glowing' in this photo too...


and finally, the final photograph the Soonyee's Convo Series: First Installment - A photograph taken with everyone's favourite lecturer Mr Su Lee Seng! :) hehe..
reasons why we love him? He's cool, he's tolerant, he respects us as students, he accepts us, he's liberated and encourages us to be liberated but most of all... for the A I got for his paper! haha...

enjoy... on that note, I'm ending the first installment of Soonyee's Convo Series and going to bed now because I have to go to work tomorrow *darn it*


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear...yes finally ur blog's ALIVE! hehe..the convo pics are great! and yes i do agree..u + me = silly moments..i still remember those silly snap shots at hotpot! lol..hahah and abt cynthia..haha innocent looking may just be the right way to phrase it! i so agree with you! hahaha..(cyn's gonna chop me for this!) :P


-scwar-

Anonymous said...

Of course i will read ur blog.i think this is the 1st time i leave the comment in ur butterflies landed...i really miss u all when u in Uni life.It so great & cool..I will not forget this 2 years...Take care....

Anonymous said...

Haha..forget to write my name.I'm jiun lah....

Soon Yee said...

jiun! first time u leave comment in my blog! WAH!! so happy!! :) hehe... really miss u all lah.. hope that when i can come back to pg, we all go do crazy things again ok? :) *hugs* take care u...