Tuesday, September 02, 2008

A post for the sake of posting...

Yes, I am merely writing a post for the sake of posting. It seems that in the past month, all my will to write and every frigging ounce of creativity that I have in my head has flown out the window and into the darkness of the night...

For those who didn't know, I actually just came back from a hectic 6D4N trip to Korea.. a company incentive trip :) I initially dreaded going because it's summer there and the Sun and I don't get along too well. But as soon as I set foot there, I wished that I had more money to spare!! Hahaha... cos I had so many things to buy, yet so little cash, so little time and so little space.

Anyways, as soon as I got back into the office today and before I started clearing tons of emails that amassed in my absence, I decided to write to my two best buddies in the world to tell them how much I miss them and that I got something for them from my trip. And what did I get in return????? *shoot daggers from eyes*
2 people complaining about my dead blog... well, two people who gave it to me in black-&-white complaining about my dead blog and Zeeks complained on his sister's behalf as well *give a withering look to Zilly*. These 3 nuts are ganging up on me...

As usual, Mello being the more subtle of the 2, mentioned that she is bored and asked me to blog something. But Zeeks, being the mangkuk Mah that he is, said this in verbatim:

yalar.. soon, plz lar, even my sis also complaint ur blog. no updates. she ask me after your top 10 songs you run oout of ideas already izit???
plz have some "hot and spicy" gossips in your blog in order to revive "shooting my @ss", i mean breeze.


im expecting at least 5 entries on your trip and some drama going on... like checking out the gay bars, go for guy stripping show, how you flirt with korean guys..... etc.. etc..

sthing like dat... plz.................


*give another withering look to Zilly*
Don't you DARE take after your brother, the renowned Mangkuk Mah!

Shooting my @ss!??! Checking gay bars?!?! Guys Strip Show!?!? Flirt with Korean guys!??!?!

Let me say something to the above:

1. The only @ss I'd ever shoot would be yours if you don't tone down and apologize and make it up for your harshness by getting me a fabulous gift from Hanoi

2. Checking Gay Bars?!?! What For!??! All the females there like females and all the males there like males. I don't see a win-win situation here for me...

3. Guys Strip Show!? Considering everything costs a bomb in Korea, I'm guessing I would have to fork out at least 30,000won for the Strip Show and I'd rather buy me something more tangible :p

4. Flirt!? How?! It's worse than chicken and duck talk.. and if you've forgotten, there's someone here called Chin Aun. Want me to get skinned and hung up to dry??

The most exciting thing I did there was go on a super-rollercoaster ride with 90degree plunges and it was freaking awesome!! If the line wasn't as long as it was, I'd go on it again and again. I'll show you guys some photos once I've scaled down the size and photoshopped them (it was 6 sweltering hot days and the heat don't do wonders for my face ok???)

Meanwhile, give me a couple of minutes, I'm sitting here, freezing my bum off in my towel, waiting for my face mask to dry. Once I get cleaned up, I'll blog something good ok?? :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey soOn yEe!!! i didnt say tat to my bro~~BUT BUT i've been asking him few times/really many times(mayb jun till aug?ha)hw cum u didnt update ur blog? izzit u r too "exhausted" after his mission of top 10 songs?wakakaka.....^.+ and after tat ur latest post was bout the petrol...hmm... then u fly to korea d.
i was plan to send u the same mms "hv a nice trip to korea", bt my bro said u are alr at korea tat time.heheee~~ so..endup din send liaOooo. XD
more update plz~~hiakhiakhiak~~

Anonymous said...

Ah, i know the 'wonders' that travel can do to one's face. I'm still nursing a horrible breakout session from Sgp trip that is no where near healing yet.

*Patiently waiting for the photos*