Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Melissa's List

Another day, another list *grins*
This time, the female contributor is my dear old friend Melissa *hugs* gawd, I miss you so damned much here *cry* But, I am glad to see that although we haven't met up for so long, we still like to check out these hotties *grin* Muahahaha...
Okies, here's a little about Melissa dear. She's got to be my 'oldest' friend ever! Known her since the innocent days of standard one (she polluted me and made me who I am today!! I cross my heart and hope to die!! *grins*) and we've been buddies ever since. She loves many of the things that I do: books, music, good looking men *ahem*, sleeping, less of a shopaholic than I am, comp games freak, etc. She's the closest buddy that I have and I love her with all my heart *muuaaaksies* Although she looks really cool and unapproachable, she's a wonderful person once you get to know her. So Mel, here's to us, people like us and the harpoons of gorgeous males out there *wink*

1. Brad Pitt

Ah... top of the list is none other than this yummy hunk of meat :p I loved him in "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" and "Meet Joe Black". Especially in "Meet Joe Black" *grin* and he's been voted as the world's sexiest man for many many years consecutively. Looks like Mel's taste is VERY prominent eh? *grin*


2. Bavid Beckham

Another prominent figure... I used to think that he was good looking too but for me, personally, I like his son more now cos he's sooooo cute!! (but I still love his metrosexual ways and his piercings!) I used to believe that Mel only supported MU cos of Beckham but since Beckham's left MU already and she's still an avid supporter, I hereby rests my case...


3. Justin Timberlake

Britney's old flame *grin* God knows he's a better catch than that icky whatever-his-name-is-Federline person. I liked his solo performances more than when he was in N Sync but I guess what's really appealing is his dance moves! Of course, there were bad publicity in his dances too like the pathetic 'wardrobe-malfunction' incident with Janet Jackson and him groping Kylie Minogue's butt once. Other than that, he's actually quite a hottie especially since after he shaved and went for that scruffy look *grin* Oh, I like the song "Seniorita" though!


4. Vin Diesel

Bald, rippling muscles, arrogant face... I liked him in "The Fast & The Furious" *grin* he was so cool there... and the cars were even cooler! *drool* damn.. I'm getting hooked on over modified Jap cars!! Need to kick this stupid obsession!!! Back to the man here, he was in "xXx" and "The Pacifier" too.



5. Ruud Van Nistelrooy

This one I like *grin* I don't know why but there's just something so appealing about him! Forward position for MU... hmmm... looks like Mel dear has an affinity for Manchester United players *grin* But I have to admit that there's nothing not to like about this guy...





6. Andy Hui

Wah!!! Sue and I are always talking about him but he wasn't in either one of our lists and I am so glad to see him here! Sue, can you see this!?!? Are you glad?!?! *grin* I love his tattoo!! Damn damn damn... I wish that I could form an unbiased opinion but when it comes to hair, piercings and tattoos, I'm totally irrational!




7. Iker Cassillas

Another footballer *grin* Goal keeper for Real Madrid? Right? Do let me know cos I am so darned clueless about football. I only remember one good looking goal keeper from Japan and I don't know his name. I am really starting to doubt Mel's interest in football... Mel, you sure that you are NOT watching the matches SOLELY for the hunks?!?!



8. Stephen Fung

Well well well... I see a name from my list *grin* but I don't see the name Daniel Wu here though! Haha... He's cute *grin* I like him in 2002 but I absolutely DETEST Nicholas Tse (Mel, are you with me???) even though he's pierced *phwek* hey hey.. looks like I can form a rational opinion~! Actually, I also dunno why I dun like Nicholas Tse.. just don't like lah!



9. James Marsden

Scott Summers aka. Cyclops of X-Men!!! He was also in "Interstate 60", cameoed on "Ally McBeal" and also in that old movie "Disturbing Behaviour". (hey Mel, remember I lent you the VCD and the scene when someone's nose ring got ripped out and there was blood all over?! Gross...*grin*)



10. Eric Bana

Mr. Incredible Hulk himself *grin* He was in "Troy" too... Earlier on, he was also in "Black Hawk Down". This Australian has not been in as many movies as some of the other hotties here but that doesn't stop Melissa from checking him out eh? *wink*






11. Wang Lee Hom

Wah!! Pretty pretty boy!! Muahaha... *ahem* He looks better than Jay Chou (many people will agree to this!) but I don't know why I like Jay Chou more.. . hhmmm.. the female brain is really a conundrum! *grins* You know... this one's so pretty that if he's got long hair, he can actually pass for a girl *wink* (I think Mel is gonna slap me soon...) Hey, I think he's pretty cute and his music's not bad either. Talented one, this one...


12. Michael Buble

In Mel's exact words... "don't choke ok...he is hot because of his voice...n he looks ok wat" *grins* yeah, I guess he does look okay but I have been a fan of his music for a long time and I never took the time to check him out! But his voice... damn... I'm just a sucker for his voice and his songs...




13. Patrick Nuo

*search frantically* I have no idea who Patrick Nuo is... Whoopsies... But all images of him found on the Net look so good! *grins* Maybe it doesn't matter who is he... All that matters is how he looks like! haha... He sings and he's got one album under his belt... other than that, I know nothing else.. Mel? Help me out here~!!




14. Richie Sambora

Guitarist for Bon Jovi *grins* I love Bon Jovi... Anyone heard their new album yet? Best Bon Jovi album is "Crossroads", nothing ever beats "Crossroads"!! This guy is hot, I guess, in his own way *grins* Mel, you laugh at me for liking people like Gabriel Batistuta and Steven Tyler but I don't laugh at you for liking Richie Sambora *winks* Ok.. maybe he's more of a conventional hottie than Steven Tyler or Gabriel Batistuta can ever be, but still! hmmph..


15. Alex Band

Mel! How can you even refer to him as "that fella from The Calling"??? *gasp* you nearly gave me a heart attack!!! You should have said "the GREAT Alex Band" or something along those lines... He's so bloody hot ok... He's ranked no. 3 on MY list... I love his hair, I love his pierced ear, I love his voice. *oogle blankly* Hehe...


Ah... the end of yet one more list. Tomorrow, Cyn's list will be up, up, up! I hope that there's more hotties that I like there. So Mel, are you pleased with the images? *grins* You know... this week is not doing too good for me. Chin Aun thinks that I am starting to curse too much.. damn.. darnit! See?! My vocab is permeated with words like 'damn', 'bloody' and a few others that I am too shy to mention here *grins* I think it's because I am running out of words to describe the list of hotties you guys gave me and it's my last resort...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh..this is so exciting. My very own hottie list! First of all..thank you thank you gracias arigatou tor cheh sie sie! Here are my replies:
1) That Brad photo is from Meet Joe Black and I love it love it love it. He's hot isn't he?
2) He could have been no. 1 since he's always been all these years but he's starting to get really stupid nowadays.
3) SCREAM! I prefer him with curly hair though.
4) Love his voice..oh..sexy voice.
5) You do like him too eh?
6) This fella is my fav. male HK singer of ALL times. Glad that you also like him..
7) Now this guy is the goalkeeper for Real Madrid and Spain. And I said it before, I'm watching football because of football...but the truth is out there.
8) Hahaha....that face is heaven!
9) I remember that movie, I started liking him from Disturbing Behaviour...great show eh?
10) Have you seen his biceps in Troy???
11) Pretty pretty boy...exactly. But most importantly he is musically talented.
12) I'm glad u chose this picture..this is the only picture I like of him.
13) Patrick Nuo..don't know much about him except that he sang that 1,2,3,4,5 song...but he's so cute.
14) Rich with talents. Plays the guitar like a god! (U like steve tyler? pls don't tell me it's his looks..pls...) haha
15) Sorry...I couldn't remember his name. GRIN

Anonymous said...

yay! finally andy hui is up! hahaha..a nice photo of him too!! and i love his lizard tattoo..casillas was previously in my list..but then i had to many choice and there was just not enuff space..well even if he is not in my list..he is still one hot guy! :)


-scwar-