Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Cynthia's List

Sorry for the delay in posting this list, but something came up...
The female contributor for today is none other than Cynthia!! hehe... I only know her as this small sized girl who looks so very innocent but actually knows 'more' than everyone else! *grin* anyways, since I don't know her so well, I got Sue to write a little intro about her here... Here goes:
"I have known cyn for 3 years plus now.. (for ur case.. abt 6 months?) cynthia is also a crazy nut. when you first see her you may think.. "ohh..what a timid looking girl!" but don't be deceived by her supposedly innocent looks.. innocent looking she may be.. but deep inside her mind she is totally polluted! (hahaha... cyn is so gonna cincang me when she reads this!) talking about hot guys.. cyn thinks that a few of those man who were in the carlsberg and guiness ads (those that we see in the cinema before the start of a movie) is hot! she would have listed them down in her hottie list if she knew their names..but too bad she does not..lol"
*grins* so here's her list:

1. Daniel Wu

Him again! Wahlau-eh... so many people think that he's such a hottie eh? I posted a shirtless picture of him in Sue's list and she was so indignant about it! She wants the pic that she sent to me, so Sue, here it is in Cyn's list instead *wink* Happy???




2. Julian McMahon

Most of you would remember him from the days as the demon Cole in "Charmed"? I loved watching him and Phoebe in "Charmed" cos they looked so good together... Then he was also in "Fantastic 4" as Victor Von Doom. Guess he's always the villian eh? A good looking one *winks* (heck... almost all villians are good looking, come to think of it!)





3. Stephen Fung

I see a re-entry from my list and Melissa's list *grin* Muahaha... if you're hot, you're hot. There's no denying it...




4. Hugh Jackman

Oh... Wolverine aka. Logan in "X-Men" and Gabriel Van Helsing in "Van Helsing". I think I liked him more in "Van Helsing" than I did in "X-Men"... too hairy for my tastes perhaps? But according to Sue, Cynthia and Cindy, hairy people are supposed to have a higher sex drive? Is it true? Calling all hairy ppl out there, anyone can provide justification for this statement??


5. Andy Lau

Hmmm... looks like Cyn and Sue's taste are running somewhere along the same lines cos I remember Andy Lau being in Sue's list too. I really have nothing to say about this cos I think I prefer people who are *ahem* younger? LoL... hehehe... but some ppl do get hotter with age, so it's once again a VERY subjective topic


6. Tom Cruise

Wah!~ He was in Sue's list too *grins* but wasn't in mine or Melissa's... Since I liked him particularly in "Interview With The Vampire" the picture in this list will be of him in all his vampirish glory as Lestat the Vampire... Look at his color, look at his hair, look at his eyes.. and damn.. look at those teeth! I am so transfixed...I'm a freak for freaks *grin*


7. Bruce Willis

Looks like Cyn's taste run along the mature line eh? But you gotta admit that Bruce Willis is one heck of an actor. Some of this works: "Die Hard", "Armageddon" (I LOVE this movie!!!), "Sixth Sense", "The Whole Nine Yards", "The Whole Ten Yards", and most recently "Sin City".




8. Louis Koo

I remember that Mel and I used to like watching him in some old TVB series called "Cold Blood Warm Heart" *grin* We liked the fact that he was 'tall, fair and handsome'. Muahaha... Look what happened to the 'fair' part of the statement.. But seems that more ppl like him tanned than fair so Mel and I really have no place to stand here...


9. Ewan Mcgregor

I loved him in "Down With Love" although initially he was really an ass. But it adds to the charm.. and this guy can sing! Look at him and Nicole Kidman in "Moulin Rouge" *wink* Most recently, he was in "Star Wars : Revenge of The Sith" and "The Island" starring opposite the equally hot female; Scarlett Johannson. See his eyes so green! So nice!


10. Richard Gere

Last on Cyn's list is none other than Richard Gere *grin* I loved him and Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman"... it's a real classic that movie. Those who have never seen it before should go watch it! "Pretty Woman" was one of his earlier works, the ones after that are too many to be named.


What can I say? All in all an impressive list, no? *grins* But she only has 10 on her list, cos bot-so-greedy girls have less while greedy girls have more (like me, Sue and Mel who each have 15! hahaha)
Next list coming is May Chwyn's list *grins* I wonder if she has 10 or 15??? Will there be anymore repetitions? Let's just wait and see... I hope this week never ends... *grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! the daniel wu picture is finally up! isnt he gorgeous wif the scruffy hair and the unshaven look? such a hottie! i love hugh jackman in x-men..not because i am a x-men freak..but cos he is so hot in the movie..plus he has the attitude! how cud anyone not like him? talking about eyes..eheh i still love natalie imbruglia's huge blue eyes.. :)

-scwar-

Anonymous said...

i am very innocent..cuz i was actually poluted by Sue...hehe...(not trying to blame sue)but tats the fact..haha...i remember that time during pre-u im so innocent when sue and cindy talk abt "some stuff" which i had no idea at all..imagine how innocent i am? i became so polluted was thanks to sue and cindy...haha...(no angry k)...

well...thanks to Sue and Cindy for your educational training...kekeke...

soon yee,im a greedy gal...juz tat sue request me to list 10 hotties...hahaha

-cyn-