Sunday, October 09, 2005

Of Zoos and Barbecues

Can anyone believe that I actually went to the national zoo on Saturday? *grin* hehe... I actually enjoyed myself ok! It wasn't bad, there was some animal show there and I was really looking forward to seeing the reptile house. But to my disappointment, the reptile house was closed for "further improvements" *ahem* I managed to snap a photo of the horse though. I love it~! I could've stayed there all day watching him graze... aren't horses one of the most beautiful animals in the world?!?!~

Sue and Cyn invited me to their barbecue on Sunday at Cyn's apartment :) and I had a great time!! *hugs* thanks you both!! And Sue, whether you believe it or not, your spaghetti was really great and so was Cyn's fruit salad *yum* hehe... as I write this, you are both probably still eating! *wink* hehe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This could be the horse that me, lynn, peen and ding saw the last time we went to that zoo, and this could be the very horse that peen was so amazed with (for a reason) She might pay for this picture u know. GRIN.

Anonymous said...

hmm...why did you deleted the nice poem..
i was real nice...

Anonymous said...

sorr y typo

it was real nice*

Anonymous said...

dear..thx for the great comments on my food..ehehe next time i will learn to cook other food..ehhee then i shall let u sample ya?..glad to know u had fun that nite..we cud do it more often! :)

-scwar-