Saturday, October 22, 2005

My Mechanical Obsession



Damn... Thanks to Chin Aun, I'm so hooked now. I normally don't feel much for cars but look at it... streamlined to perfection. The beautiful C70 *drool* my liking for volvo cars actually started with the old edition of C70! *grin* Immaculacy can get no better than this...
But then of course, other than the magnificent Volvo C70, another car that has been on my mind so so much lately would be the Mitsubishi Evo and I have no idea why! damn! For me, it's nowhere in the range of the grandeur of the C70, but still... *grin*
I'm teetering on the brink of insanity...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhaha C70 not as nice as opel astra cabrio and audi TT roadster! eheheh for the off road sporty car...nissan skyline is the best! cant wait till i can lay my hands on those cars!!! wheee!!! :)

-scwar-