Thursday, August 25, 2005

My McDonald's Meal

When I woke up this morning, I thought that today would be a horribly boring day spent studying in the living room with Jiun, followed by a few more excruciating hours spent on campus. BUT... I got a call from mei at 11-something and got an invite for lunch! *whoopee* looks like I finally get my free meal eh? *wink*
She came to pick me up along with Cynthia and Cindy in tow! We went to the McDonalds at Section 17 =) She treated me to a Grilled Chicken Foldover and an Orange McFizz *yum*! Thanks for the meal, mei!! It was wonderful spending lunch time with you, not because of the food, but because of the company *hugs* I really enjoy our crappy chats and nuttiness and hope that our friendship and sisterhood will go a long long way ya?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome dear jie! glad that u enjoyed the meal..hehe u finally got ur chicken foldover and orange mcfizz huh? i have to agree it's nice to crap and be nuts over things..and the wonderful conversation we had..we can just talk i guess..well..i will make sure our friendship and sisterhood will go a long way..heheh..no worries abt it..i treasure it alot..it's a blessing to have known u dear :)

-scwar-