Monday, August 08, 2005

My `lil sister *wink*

Lookie~! A sister!! A little sister~! Hehe...
I've always been the youngest in my family and never had a little sister before... I have a real sister and about to get a brother-in-law, and an older god-sister in Penang who's just as nutty as I am.
Now, I've got a little sister along with a public love declaration as well *grin* and she's equally nutty!! What more could a girl ask for? Hehe... my 'little sister' is none other than Wai Sue Leng aka. scwar~! awww... ain't she the sweetest? Here's to her....
*hugs & muackz*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear, i beg to differ on one important point - i'm not as nutty as you are!! *wink*

Anonymous said...

haha jie!!..thx for acknowledging me as ur lil sis in public..ahahah..now everyone knows! :p..well..u may not be as nutty as i am..but perhaps..u are nuttier!!(ahhaha i dunno if such word exist..just simply using it..but i am sure u know what i meant)

-scwar-