Friday, August 12, 2005

Back Home!

I'm back in penang and life is good.. *grin*
The air is fresh, the water is clean, the food is good, the traffic is smooth...
On the way back from KL, when I was on the bus, I vowed to try as hard as possible to sleep so that the journey home wouldn't seem so long. Although I manage to sleep only a little, it was ok, because I knew that I'd be coming home.

When I was on the Penang Bridge, I felt a little flutter in my heart... I'm FINALLY in Penang!! *cheer* At the bus station, when I saw my mom and my aunt waiting for me (it was 1am!), I've almost forgotten everything that was in KL... Hehe.. Ok.. aside from the nagging thought that keeps telling me that I have an assignment due on Friday. I felt as though all troubles have been left in KL and there's nothing to worry about here...

Think it's funny that a person can miss home so much? Try having to study in the hazy environment of KL, enduring the awful traffic situation and choking down the tasteless food there.. you will understand the feeling. KL's great... only if you're there to shop! And well... to work, I guess. But for me, there's no place like home :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, girl! Hope CA had a wonderful graduation.

Brutallica said...

Heya, I happened to stop by your blog and so I thought I'd leave my mark here =p Hope you have a nice time back home in Penang. And yea, although I'm not in KL, I do think Penang is more like a place to call home - away from all that hectic lifestyle and such. Take care!! =)

- Hannah