Monday, August 29, 2005

Latte Love (("o"))

I’m not a person who loves milk very much. Heck, I’m not a person who even loves milk at all! But Dutch Lady’s most recently launched product has given milk a redefinition where taste is concerned *grin* No, no… I am NOT exaggerating here, spare me a minute to make my point…

The only connection I have with milk is through my sister and Chin Aun who both works for Dutch Lady. Is it because of their love for milk? *ponder* hehe… I don’t know… But recently, both of them have been really geared up with the Dutch Lady Iced Latte launch and it kinda affected me too I guess. Come to think of it, it’s almost impossible for me NOT to be influenced, I’m staying under the same roof as the both of them!! Anyways, I was pretty skeptical about how the Iced Latte would taste, in my mind, it’s probably gonna taste the same as milk anyway… but, I was still looking forward to tasting it (perhaps just to prove to my sis and Chin Aun that it's not gonna make milk taste any better? hehe). And whaddaya know... I was pleasantly surprised when I took my first hesitant sip of the Dutch Lady Belgian Chocolate Latte on Sunday morning =)

My opinion here, I can honestly say (cross my heart and hope to die!), is absolutely unbiased. I wouldn’t write anything about milk in my blog cos I generally hate it? And I never drink milk unless I absolutely have to… I even prefer to take my cereal without milk! My point here is, this latte really rocks! As much as I hate to admit it, It has given milk a brand new meaning and has shown me that milk really isn’t all that bad!! Now I can look at milk in a different perspective. Imagine, for someone who hates milk as much as I do, I already find the lattes sinfully delicious. What about the people who love milk?? They’re so gonna get addicted...

The latte available at all leading supermarkets in two tantalizing flavours: Belgian Chocolate and Vienna Coffee *yum* giving Coffee Bean a run for its money eh? Hehe… for more information, do log on to http://www.dutchlady.com.my/

When I’m done posting this, I’m gonna get my Dutch Lady Vienna Coffee Iced Latte from the fridge… It is, after all, served best when chilled *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee...you are making me crave for this LATTE.
I've been wanting to buy something from Coffee Bean everytime I pass by coz it's been so long since I last bought an ice-blended something something. But I just couldn't put my hand into my bag to get the money out...it's way too expensive! Maybe I'll give this Dutch Lady LATTE a try. :) Better than forking out 10 ringgit for designer drinks from Coffee Bean or Starbucks.