Monday, August 15, 2005

Good Times =)


When I went back to Penang, I had the wonderful opportunity to meet up with Bee Sung :) We went for steamboat and had a wonderful time!~
Jie,
Thanks for everything ya... The steamboat, the drinks, the craziness, the bangle (I love it!~), the earrings... and basically just everything else!~ Hehe... when we were hanging out, school and work just seemed so far away ya? I can't wait to come back and meet up again. Start thinking where we want to go the next time that I come back ok? *hugs & muacksies* Missing you so much now :( I'll be coming back in September so we can chill then ;) hehehe...
Anyways, here are some photos that were taken that day, sorry for uploading it so late. I only have the time to upload them today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*gasp in horror*
I cant believe u post this!!! Now u have to be responsible for the rest of my life in case no one wants me because of this!!!!