Sunday, November 13, 2005

BeeSung's List

the final list.. *grin*
I know that it has taken me so darned long to finish posting all these but I have been busy! I can imagine the look of disbelief on some of your faces because even I don't know what I am so busy with!! haha...
Anyways, the final female contributor is non other than my one and only darling god-sis, Bee Sung!! *hugs* A little about her... She works in Bosch, where I got to know her! And she looks really quiet and innocent but until you get to know her, you'll never be able to see the nuttiness in her *grins* (which explains why we can knock it off so well!! haha) Like me, she loves pretty things, talking, being crazy, SHOPPING, sushi and good looking men *ahem* So here's her list plus a little of her own 'commentary'... (sentences in Italics are her comments :P)

1. Jared Leto

"My number 1 guy is of course.......*drumroll* - JARED LETO!!!! I guess you are rolling your eyes right now, eh? Hehhehehheeee...... i'm a very loyal fan.... I love him! I love him! I LOVE HIM!!!!! Ahem..... did I get carried away a little bit? *blush*"


2. Johnny Depp

"My number 2 guy.........*another drumroll please* - JOHNNY DEPP!!!! Hehheheee........ what can i say? He's just hot, hot, HOT!!! Have you seen "From Hell"? You must watch it!!! You will get dehydrated at the end of the movie due to too much drooling!!!!"

The rest are in no random order because BeeSung found it too difficult to rank them *ahem*


Numbers 3-10

Viggo Mortensen

"ARAGORN!!! Have you seen "A Perfect Murder"? He looks pretty hot in that too!"









Guy Pearce

"I just love him in "Memento' - a very brilliant movie (the story was told backward). I don't know whether you have heard of him but he's also in "LA Confidential" and "Time Machine" as well. Unfortunately he's now concentrating on Australian movies so my chances of seeing him on the big screen is ruined!!!!"




Brad Pitt

"I love him in 'Interview with the Vampire' and 'Legends of the Fall'. I prefer him to have long hair. Oh, I hate the fact that he dumps Jennifer for Angelina!!!! *throw tomato at him*"

Sorry Jie dear... I couldn't find a nice photo of him from "Interview with the Vampire" or "Legends of the Fall" but here's one of him in shades and a coat *grin*



James Franco

"Harry in "Spiderman". Who can resist his brooding & smoldering looks in "Spiderman 2"? I so hope that he's going to kill Peter Parker! He plays 'James Dean' in a tv movie too and won himself a golden globe for best actor in tv movie/miniseries. Great huh?"




Eric Bana

"Hector in "Troy" =P"
(I think she is running out of words already! haha..)









Ioan Gruffudd


"Lancelot in "King Arthur". DId you see a pattern here? I love guys from those epic movies, isn't it? =P"







This is what she said for the last two candidates for her hottie list *grin* I have a feeling that she is going to kill me when I go back to Penang...

--> "This japanses actor whose name i don't know how to pronounce and spell in English!!! UGH!!! He plays a student who falls in love with the teacher in high school and both of them run away together despite all the objection and everything. UGH! I don't even know the title of this drama in english!"

--> "My dog SILKY!!!! Hahhahhaaa........... I just couldn't resist this!!!

" By the way, I am not going to further justify her insanity by putting up a picture of her dog here :p so there! She's just doing this to spite me...

So, this is her list... Bee Sung, I can't believe that you left out the ever so hot River Phoenix!!! *grrr* Anyways, I'll see you when I get back okies? Miss you and love you lots! Send my love to Sally and Lee and Karen *muuuuuaks*

Now that all the hottie-lists are done with, I have so many stuff to blog about! hahaha... So many things to say, so little time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soonyee dear~~!!! I cant believe you leave my new favourite - scott speedman out! *CRY*