Wednesday, November 23, 2005

In Penang With Sue


I went back to Penang on Wednesday with Sue :D haha... we came back on Saturday morning with my aunt.
Anyways, on the way back to Penang, our bus crashed into a lorry. Good thing we are still very much alive and kicking~! hehe... It wasn't serious. The lorry cut out into the fast lane without indication and the bus couldn't stop in time. The front of the bus was smashed up and the windows cracked and the door was smashed too. But we didn't feel much except a jolt and a ringing in the ears when the crash occured. The driver was pretty pissed though! I wonder if he got hurt? hmmm... I wanted to take a photo of the bus but there wasn't time cos we had to cross on the other side of the highway where another bus was waiting and it was raining!!
Back in Penang, I took Sue to the Teluk Bahang Dam, the Beach, Youth Park (Boey's place!! hahaha), Esplanade, Batu Ferringhi, Gurney Drive and Gurney Plaza and took her to eat yummy local food! hahaha... but I think the thing that we did the most there was laugh, laugh and laugh. She kept trying to take photos of me sleeping but I caught her everytime!! She managed to get a photo of me sleeping on the bus on the way back to KL though! *grrr*
We were fooling about so much on the bus ride back to KL that I think my aunt gave up on the both of us. Hehe... The photo in this post was taken on the way back when we were laughing ourselves silly!~
Anyways, Sue, hope that you had a good time in Penang... let me know when you want to go back there again and I'll be more than glad to accompany you :)
*hugs*

No comments: