Tuesday, November 15, 2005

November's Chopin

Jay's back and booming *grins* hahaha...
This album is entitled "November's Chopin", released coincidentally on the 1st of November to commemorate the great classical musician, Frederic Chopin with his famous piece "Nocturne". No other composer was ever as exclusively devoted to the piano as Chopin was. Anyways, more about Jay, less about Chopin :p
There are a total of 12 tracks in the album and the last two are taken from the Soundtrack of the movie "Initial D". Wish I could write something about the songs, except I can't read and can't write Chinese, so everyone'll just have to settle for a little less.

(I took the liberty to google this!!! And it's not like I can read it... sheesh)

1) 夜曲 (Ye qu)
2) 蓝色风暴 (Lan se feng bao)
3) 发如雪 (Fa ru xue)
4) 黑色毛衣 (Hei se mao yi)
5) 四面楚歌 (Si mian chu ge)
6) 枫 (Feng)
7) 浪漫手机 (Lang man shou ji)
8) 逆鳞 (Ni lin)
9) 麦芽糖 (Mai ya tang)
10) 珊瑚海 (feat. Lara) (Shan hu hai)
11) 飘移 (Piao yi)
12) 一路向北 (Yi lu xiang bei)

I like tracks no. 1, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 10 *grin* Liking 6 out of 10 tracks (not inclusive of the 2 from the soundtrack of "Initial D") means that we can go ahead and buy the album and not regret..

I especially like track no. 7... has got a little RnB and soul to it... not too pop, if you know what I mean.

Oh, and I saw some new pictures of Jay on the Internet and he's just gotten pierced *grins* Now, all he has to do is get a nice tattoo somewhere on his beautiful abs and it'll all be perfect! haha~!
Trust me... This is a totally unbiased review *winks*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...not planning to rain on your parade but I read from the papers that the pierced earring he has is actually not pierced. It's clip on thing. Apparently, Jay confesses that he doesn't like tattoos and piercings. :P