Monday, November 28, 2005

Dinner at Saisaki

ChinAun finally took me to dinner at Saisaki~! hahahaha... We've been wanting to go for so long already and we kept putting it off.I love sushi and sashimi as much as bees love honey. We went immediately after he came home from work and though he was very tired and had a pending presentation the next day, he still took me all the way to town, traffic jam and all (awww.... *sniff sniff* Thank you bie~! *muuaaks* Love you so much...)

The service there was pretty good and the food was great!! hahaha... I only managed to snap ONE miserable photo of the food cos after we dug in, we forgot about taking photos already! hehe...
See the sake sashimi and the unagi on my plate? hahaha...
But we did take some more pictures after eating though! *winks* We HAD to do something cos we were too stuffed for words, so what better to do than to snap photos, right? ;)
Hmmm... I wonder when's the next time we're gonna go back? *grins*

No comments: