Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Some gifts...

I went shopping with my sister for some last minute wedding stuff (she's getting married this weekend!!! hehehe) and we came across this little shop in Sunway Pyramid that sells ethnic looking clothing. I tried on this dress but since I'm currently lacking in the fiscal department, I've decided not to buy it, even though I love it. My darling sister then offered to pay half of the total amount~! Wheeeeeeee~! I'm so happy~! I love my dress!!! Thank you so much, Cher~! In addition to that, she treated me to a spa facial this morning while she got hers done *grins* Thanks so so much!~
And... This is a photo of my hair in a ponytail.. (it's been ages since I tried my hair!! Feels like old school days *winks*) and the sweet purple ribbon on it is a gift from dear Jiun (who thinks that I should keep in touch with what's left of my "sweet" side before it dissipates completely *grins*) isn't that sweet of her? ;) I haven't had a ribbon in my hair since 3-4 years back when I got twin ribbons (christmas colored ribbons) from Melissa (Mel, if you are reading this, I still have those ribbons at home!! And I still love them *hugs*).. hehe... Thanks so much dear Jiun!~

No comments: