Monday, September 19, 2005

Feelin' melancholic

I spent all day reading "Taltos" and watching "That 70's Show" today... Man, I think I've redefined the word idle!

Just as I thought that the day couldn't get any worse, the results for OOPT came out today. I was practically jumping for joy when I saw that I, somehow, someway, MADE IT! And I was so happy that a few of my friends made it as well! But when one of them called me and asked me to check for her, and when I saw that she didn't make it, all the joy instantly vanished... total disintegration... I mentioned earlier that I am becoming more and more susceptible to crying.. and I loathe every single second of it!

Life sucks huh? Just like Manson said, "Tomorrow's never coming, this is the new shit..." Heck, I shouldn't even be listening to Manson when I feel like crap but I guess I couldn't help it. Sue and I just don't understand why. Some of you may say that life is unfair, so, deal with it!! I don't want to deal with it dammit!! I'm still a student and not living the life of a jaded person who has tasted the bitter fruit that life sometimes throw in our paths. As students, our thoughts should be carefree and free of cynicism... we should be blissfully ignorant! I know I know... shit happens. I know I'm being selfish when I say this, I only wish that shit doesn't happen to me or the people that I care about and love. Such naivete, no?

1 comment:

Brutallica said...

Gosh, I so understand the feeling of that. Yea, it sucks but dealing with it does make us become stronger people. It's all part of life, I guess, especially growing up. I sure hope you feel better soon *HUGS* Take care!!