Tuesday, September 13, 2005

E-commerce, Gwen & Football

Another paper down (e-commerce this time) and one more to go *cheers*... I shouldn't really be cheering considering my "A" for this subject flew out the window as soon as I saw question1 in the paper *gasp* Sue, Cynthia, Boey and Jiun share my distress... I just can't help it, I guess. Oh well, nothing else to do now except pray hard and study for the next paper!

I'm so hooked on Gwen Stefani's new single now... "Cool"... Love her style, love her voice and love her songs~ "Cool" is about surviving break-ups... hehe... "after all that we've been through, I know we're cool"~ and of course there was "Hollaback Girl" --> "let me hear you say this shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!", "What You Waiting For?" and "If I Were A Rich Girl"... don't know why I prefer the former 2 to the latter 2 though... hmmm... I just realized that if every single post in my blog was about music, I still wouldn't finish writing anytime soon... Music is everything!!

I heard from Mel that it's football season already? The last time I watched football was World Cup in 2002, match between Argentina and England and I was busy making bets with Melissa about who would win, me being a fan or the great Batistuta and her being an ardent supporter of Beckham. Beckham... *phwek*! and Batistuta is getting too old to play now.. I lost anyways and I don't remember what I owed her... just my pride, perhaps? *wink* And of course there was our shared dislike for Owen and shared interest in watching each and every single game Japan and Spain was in (I wonder why? *ponder ponder* *grin*) :p hehe... Football *sigh* a sport? or just an excuse to check out some good looking chaps? Beckham used to look good until his reputation caught up with him...
What's new about football, Mel? I'm so deprived here that I don't know anything at all *groan* I only know Nistelrooy and Gerard... hehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi soon,

i think christiano ronaldo is great...
beautiful moves n dribbling...

yea gwen new songs are cool and speaking of cool.. cool is my fav gwen song

bout ur e-comm, yea burn the bridge after you cross it...

have a nice day

Anonymous said...

What good looking chaps?? I swear it's all about the football and only the football..blink blink .. *INNOCENT*
Haha, yea, Soon, I know you know I'm lying. Batistuta is really getting too old, you still hooked on him? And Beckham isn't as cool as he was back then. I mean look at his eyebrows, what the hell did he do with it? Shaped it so thin...Besides that, I still would like to defend that I like football purely as football also although I will occasionally 'terpesong' to the good looking chaps :)

Anonymous said...

gwen rocks..all the way...she can sing..she is gorgeous..and cannot be repalced!!! one of a kind!! man i hope she start producing songs wif no doubt again..i missed them!!!

speaking of footie..need to know more can always..consult me..hehehe..i am a freak! :)

-scwar-