Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

I feel like crap today, God knows why. Can't even think of a proper title for this post. There's just this feeling of impending doom, like something big's gonna happen soon and I don't want to be a part of it. I just want to crawl into bed and stay there until it all blows over. I can be pretty sure that it is not PMS because the PMS period is sooo over. Is there such a thing as WMS? As in While-Menstrual-Syndrome??

I'm so friggin' moody and the classic thing is that I don't know why. Does anyone ever feel this way, other than me? Or is this the age-old argument that females are from Venus (troublesome, etc) rearing its head again? At times like this, you just need someone to relate to, someone who'll just give you a hug and tell you everything is gonna be alright even though they don't understand the mechanism of the female brain. Trust me on this, cos even I don't understand the mechanism of the female brain, or my brain for this matter. How the heck am I supposed to know why I'm feeling blue? Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Maybe cos the pair of sandals that I love so much broke and I can't find an acceptable replacement. Maybe it's cos my hair won't behave in the way that I want it to. The bottom line is, does anyone ever understand that one cannot be Mary Sunshine 24/7???

Just need a place to vent, scream and cry. Listen to My Chemical Romance - "I'm not okay, I'm not okay... Well, I'm not okay, I'm not o-f**king-kay". Just putting it all into perspective here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Soon,

I will give you a hug
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

hey dear..i dunno what happen..and what made u felt so terrible...whatever it is..look on the bright side of things k? i am always here..if u need a shoulder to cry on..*hugs*

-scwar-

Anonymous said...

Hello, cheer up. It's normal to feel down sometimes...works of life, eh? Look on the bright side, you'll be coming home soon and you just sit back and relax for a while!

A note to add, I just can't resist..sorry, there's no such thing as women are from venus, men are from mars or wherever anymore. If women are from Venus, so are men, coz they are breaking the barriers already. Most of them nowadays throw bigger tantrums than women, claim that they have 'pms'(minus the menstrual but just the syndrome) just for the sake of being pitied. They whine more than girls, they grumble more than girls. Talk about gender inequality, here you go. Men are no longer as 'men' as they are supposed to be anymore. No offence to whoever is reading this...I simply meant only SOME UNIQUE people are like that.

Anonymous said...

Here's a hug from me to you, girl to girl!
Can hardly get that nowadays, good ol' shoulder to cry on. Example when I'm feeling down and I need someone to talk to, of course I would turn to my bf coz there's no one else around me at that time. Wrong move! He doesn't wanna know about my problems, he only wants to talk about his own problems. I say 3 sentences of my problems or how I feel, he will turn those 3 sentences into his own problem and start blabbering about how sad he is. In the end, sad-little-me will have to turn macho and comfort him instead. Depressing indeed. Anyway, what else can I do?
So Soon Yee, if you ever need anything, you've got a friend in me.

Soon Yee said...

gosh... u guys are so sweet =) *hugs* thanks so much ya? means so much to me.. actually, i don't know who you guys are but, thanks anyway! leave ur names la, so i know who u are =)