Monday, September 26, 2005

Before going back to Penang


I'm going back to Penang tomorrow so I had to rendezvous with Sue before I go ;) We went to Bella Italia to have lunch and it was really yummy! I wanted to take photos of the yummy mushroom soup but we dug into it already and it would be kinda embarrassing to put pictures of half-eaten food here :p hehe... So here are the photos of the pasta that we ordered.

I really enjoyed the day out with you Sue~ The chats, the shopping and the visit to your house *hugs* Hope we can do it again when I get back. Remember what you promised me ya? *muaah!*

For dinner, Chin Aun and I took Boey to Sentul to have the nasi lemak that she has been craving for! *grin* and I managed to snap only one miserable photo before my phone's battery totally conked off *sigh*

Anyways, hope that Boey enjoyed herself although Jiun and Steven couldn't make it!

No comments: