Wednesday, May 23, 2007

(Part I) A Tribute to iPod Fanaticism -- my iPod Family :)

With my brand new modem, my bandwidth makes photo uploading a breeze!~!~
Here are some photos of my iPods :) I could stare at them all day... *dreamy smile* If only everything in life could be this perfect... *sigh*

Enjoy!~

*** My iPod Mini ***


my iPod mini's shiny baby blue exterior
When my aunt got this for me, she got Apple to engrave my name on it :)


Left: My 3 year old baby... has scratches on its back *heartache*
Right: my iPod mini in its jelly-skin protection




An STM hard case for it because I have the tendency to drop things




*** To Rock it With ***



Portable Speakers and iPod dock from Sonic Gear
(bought this when I first got my iPod mini)


JVC Jelly Earphones and a pink Rubber Roller from Mac City
(I'm dying to own Apple's In-Ear Headphones!)




*** my iPod Video ***


Green Day rocks my iPod video


Plenty of storage -- plenty of music :)

No engraving on this one though :(

A Pink Capdase casing --- it's all about aesthetics ;)



*** My Personal iPod Family ***



Since I'm an Apple supporter and an iPod addict, my friends would naturally have inclination towards the same things :D hahaha... I guess most people like beautiful things and you have to admit that Apple makes the most beautiful gadgets! ;)

Once you go MAC, you never go back. The sound quality that is produced by the iPod is magnifique! It's positively divine!! You can hear every decibel and if you close your eyes, the music will sweep you off your feet into a world where only sound, matters...

Once you own one... Music will never be the same again.

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna posting tributes to a few of my buddies' iPods -- currently still awaiting some photos from them!! So keep your eyes peeled for the latest tributes!

So for now, it's toodle-doo~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ipod..sweet little beauty. Slick, sexy and with my panasonic headphones...PRECIOUS!

Anonymous said...

ello, soon yee I've mailed to u in yahoo. :)

*hugs may chwyn

Zeekco said...

Hey soon,

maybe chin aun engrave something "else" in your ipod video. hahaha......

zeek