Saturday, May 12, 2007

iPod Accessories

I'm blogging at 2am because I can't decide on which iPod accessory to get *mad laughter* Don't get me wrong, it's not like I have so much money to spend that I have nowhere else to spend it on and decide to randomly buy accesories for my second baby. It's also not like I have so much time on my hands that I have nothing better to do that I want to stay awake at 2am and think of iPod accessories.

It's just that when you have it, you have this urge to get little-somethings to make it more complete. Kinda like getting a PSP -- you'll want to get more games for it along with casings and etc. Well, it's kinda like having a baby when you'll want to dress her up in little dresses and buy her cute shoes... get my drift??
I actually got a casing for it already.. and it was not easy to find, mind you! I went to 1-Utama, Digital Mall, and Low Yat to search for casings but there weren't much around. I even went hunting back in Penang but to no avail. Then when I got back here; I went to MidValley and there was this shop called "MAChines" and it was AWESOME!! So many different types of accesories there; I didn't to leave...

Anyways, I got a PINK casing from Capdase for it :


So pretty right? ;) hehehe.. I looked high-and-low, left-and-right for it ok! it HAD BETTER be pretty!!

It came in this packaging -- which is really cute. Comes with a strap too but I left it in the car.


I also bought the iPod power adapter -- the ORIGINAL one.. ;) hehe... Didn't want to risk blowing up my iPod with compatibles *bluek*



I also got a set of JVC Jelly Headphones and a pink wheel for storing the headphones (I couldn't afford the original iPod in-ear headphones) but I left them at the office so no chance to take a photo of it.

Now I am looking to get a new set of speakers for it... Looking at a white one.. Saw this cute Yamaha one that's in the shape of a cube but when I looked for reviews of it on the Internet, it was quite negative :( -- check out the pic... cute right?? :)

The Yamaha NX-A01


Any recommendations anyone? I actually like the iPod hi-fi but it's so huge! (not to mention so damn expensive!!) I need something lightweight so I can bring it along when I go back to Penang. I'd like to have something lightweight but can blast my music as well.. Also, something that isn't too pricey. I'm currently using the Sonic Gear one but I don't really like it cos whenever I dock my iPod there, it sometimes malfunctions :( I'm considering one maybe from Altec Lansing but it's really pricey? I like the JBL Creature speakers too but they are too huge. What do you guys think? Any recommendations??


Zeeks -- I'd like another tune-tie ;p preferably a PINK one!!! -- on top of some other accessories as well ok!! :p

2 comments:

Zeekco said...

*Ahem*
You know i'll read ur post and you purposely put the request in there... sesh.. I can feel it coming since the Apple Store post in my blog.. a pink Tune Tie, "on top of some other accessories"??? You want me to go broke ar?? *hysterical laughter*

Anonymous said...

Accessories for our little 'babies'. What more can a girl ask for? :)