Sunday, May 13, 2007

Life as it is...

Life couldn't get much better than this...



My definition of a good day :)

No... wait... life can get better than this... hee hee...

It's been a while since I last enjoyed a good book, really savoured the delectablity of coffee and chilled to the wonders of music. And it's also been a while since we've had some together-time...




An even better day :D


After a few long weeks working my a** off, it's a good way to chill for the weekend. Sure, I have niggling thoughts at the back of my mind but at least there was something non-work related involved. Don't get me wrong, I love my job. But I also love me-time... And I have SERIOUSLY been lacking in that department!!

Nothing that a good book, some blogging, and a dose of music, coffee and some together-time can't solve :)

Hope everyone had a great weekend and here's to a great week ahead!~

No comments: