Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A New Wave

.... a WWW wave generated by a modem, mind you! hahaha
My Internet connection has been really screwy for the past few months because of my easy-overheating modem. Everytime I need access to the `Net, it's bound to overheat and I'll have to put it in the fridge for 5 - 15 mins to cool it down (when Chin Aun and I went shopping for a new modem, the look on the vendor's face when we mentioned this little tidbit was PRICELESS!! -- as though to say "you idiots did what!?" *palm on forehead*)

That 'obstacle' was really putting off my blogging, pissing me off on a daily basis (and trust me when I say I don't need more reasons to be pissed off) and I made up my mind that SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

I blew another 200bucks on a new modem... *sigh* now there are holes everywhere in my pocket...

Anyhoo... to celebrate the livelihood of my new modem, the following posts are a little something that I should have done a long long time ago... (but was put off by my mad modem)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Apple lovers, you are soooooooooo gonna love the next few posts :D
Apple haters, you can go shove your opinions up where the sun doesn't shine and screw yourselves *give you the sweetest smile that I could ever muster*
*woot*!

No comments: