Sunday, May 20, 2007

Awesome Cute Stuff

I went shopping just now... (for work *sigh*... not for pleasure... which explains why there is no exclamation mark after my sentence). Went to Low Yat, Sungai Wang (ughh!!) and Times Square to look for original PS2 games (don't ask me why, I'm too tired to explain) but to no avail.
Just when I thought the day was at its suckiest point, I saw something awesome!! :D


Cute hor???? :) Anyone knows what that is????

No prizes for guessing... it's a mousepad.

It isn't just any mousepad though... it's HUGE!!

(the LUNA Mousepad nice boh??? hehehe)

Check out the size difference! :) Awesome right?? I was so impressed when I saw it... and it's made out from the nice material that's really soft. The price tag on the box says it cost RM17 but the nice man sold it to me for RM15! Chin Aun saw the same thing when he went to Singapore and it costs SGD$20! Madness!!

It also comes in a really cute box... Because it's made from a soft material, you can just roll it up and put it into the box (looks like a box of biscuits to me :p)

Check it out...

Roll it up and slide it in


voila!~

damn cute right???? I so syok with the box! hehehe...

Chin Aun also saw something else in the shop that is super-duper cute... It was just sitting there gathering dust. I guess that's cos most people go to Low Yat for serious IT business but us two jokers are just mucking around and it's people like us who buys things like this from Low Yat :D hehehe...


It's a CAMERA BAG!!!

Can you imagine if I own this super, top-of-the-line digital camera with 15megapixel and 10x optical zoom and looks really techie? I wonder if the camera would feel insulted if I put it in such an adorable bag... My camera's the outdated 3.2mp with typical 3x optical zoom by Nikon (Nikon rules!! It is still in a fabulous working condition after so many years and so many times of falling down!) so I think it feels right at home in this homey bag :) Damn cute, really cannot tahan! I've put aside my dowdy black leather nikon camera case and replaced it with this!

There's no way Chin Aun will use my camera now *evil laughter*