Friday, May 25, 2007

(Part 2) A Tribute iPod Fanatics (May Chwyn)

I remember the time when I was doing my industrial training in Robert Bosch... That was almost 3 years ago *reminisce*

There were a few people who were communicating with me via e-mail every single day and May Chwyn was one of them. And one of our favourite topics was IPODS! hahaha... I was so excited about my iPod mini (which was on its way back from New York) and May Chwyn was confiding in me about wanting to buy an iPod but was contemplating hard because of its cost.

Well, whaddaya know... almost 2 years later, she did get one!! :D *clap on the back* I was so happy when I saw pictures of her iPod and when she told me she got the JBL Creature Speakers, I was GREEN WITH ENVY *I'm still green with envy*

Check out her baby...



Showing off Christina with stark clarity


her iPod in a jelly-case resting on the much coveted JBL speakers
*I'm turned so green that I think the colour has become permanent*


The many facets of her iPod / Apple addiction! hehe
(Kudos to her because you'll never find me owning much original soundtracks except broadways and musicals!)



And now... a special tribute to the JBL Creature Speaker / JBL Creature Speaker II :





Available in so many different colours :) *drools*
One can only look in envy

---------------------------------------------------------

This post is dedicated to May Chwyn,

A friend who's always been cool and loves gadgets as much as I do. I miss those times we had in college as well as the madness that envelopes us when we 'torture' jwo huei ;) hehehe... Missing you guys loads...

---------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for more posts on iPod fanaticism!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one Soon Yee! Do come to penang and we'll meet up k???

remember k???

*hugs*