Thursday, November 22, 2007

Skechers

I'm gonna keep this short, sweet and straight to the point.

Most of you know I'm addicted to shoes and I love shoes-shopping. But then, I love shoe-owning even more. As as most of you would also know, my favourite brand for sporty shoes is Skechers. If you didn't know then, you do now.

I am totally in love with a new range under the Skechers brand called "Bikers". By hook or by crook, I'm getting a pair :p If you wanna know how they look like, just go the the global website and look under Women and Casual. Just need to find a way to get the dough to pay for them.
But as I was counting the pairs of Skechers I have ever owned... I realized I missed one!!! *gasp*

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!


How in blue blazes could I have missed it?!!?!?!? My first pair!!!! Isn't it beautiful?? My mouth just turned dry...

And immediately after I realized that I lost count of this gorgeous pair, I went to the area where I keep my shoes and guess what? .....

I CAN'T BLOODY FIND IT!!!!!!!
*SCREAM*

I'VE MISPLACED MY SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*faints*

Someone please excuse me while I go shoot myself / hang myself / throw myself over the ledge... whichever is faster...

How in the world does one misplaces her shoes?!?!? It's bloody unheard of!!!!!!!!! It had better be somewhere safe or a lot of people are going to get hurt. Seriously hurt. You can mess with me, but don't ever mess with my shoes. No one messes with my shoes.

NO ONE. EVER.

No one had better be screwing with me about this. It's been a long time since I've been this pissed. And now I can't do anything else. I just keep thinking about my shoes and I can't focus on anything else!!! DOGGONE IT!!!!!!!!!

I wanna hurt someone real bad now... any volunteers???

SMfFS!
If you don't know what this is... go watch Sex and The City and observe Samantha's dialogue...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to freakin' calm down....sit down, take a deep breath, close your eyes and visualise the last time you saw it...
"Case of the missing Skechers"