Thursday, November 08, 2007

I can't believe it's over
I watched the whole thing fall
And I never saw the writing that was on the wall
If I'd only knew
The days were slipping past
That the good things never last
That you were crying...

Summer turned to winter
And the snow it turned to rain
And the rain turned into tears upon your face...

[Michael Buble - Lost]

I'm officially in love with Michael Buble... You know how songs often sound best at the chorus? Well, I'm so hooked on the opening part of this song :D and I love the way he sang "and the rain turned into tears upon your face"! My legs turned to jelly and my heart melted...
Darnit... what is it about his voice that has this effect on me?? He like the Alex Band of the Swing / Jazz genre *dreamy*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*swoon* he can make any girl melt..