Thursday, April 27, 2006

You Know You Are Loved

You Know You Are Loved...

************************

#1) When you receive an sms from a dear of friend from years ago telling you this:

When life gives u a thousand reasons to cry, show that u have thousand reasons to smile. Keep smiling and enjoy life no matter how hard it may seem.

Isn't that sweet? :) I was feeling so disheartened that day with my going-no-where studying and just felt like giving up when I received this. The odd thing is... we hardly sms each other. Normally, we just talk on MSN (when it so happens that we are both online! hehe.. cos we're always "away" anyway... okok.. I'm the one who's always "away".. *shy*... hehe). And I don't think she knows that I was going through rough times in Uni...
But really... Hannah, if you're reading this... thank you so much! *hugs* It really means a lot to me :)

************************

#2) When your best buddy in the whole world messages you at approximately 5:3opm on the 25th of April (slightly more than an hour after my last but one paper) to 'remind' you that you have only one more paper left before you officially claim freedom from Uni life.

Isn't that sweet? :D Then she messaged me again an hour after my final paper today to celebrate my freedom with me!! She actually remembered my time table!! *hugs* thank you so so much Melissa dear... Can't wait to see you when I get back to Pg.. will call you okies? ;)

************************

#3) Your 'bestest' buddy *ahems* celebrates your freedom with you although some shithead just stole his PDA and wallet

let me rephrase that... his nice green Rm500 Gucci wallet. So sorry to hear about that Zeeks... I really am (not sarcastic ok!) but look on the bright side, you're going to Paris next week so you can enjoy yourself and try to forgot about the whole incident.

Some people spend their lives stealing from others, whether it's something expensive like your wallet and PDA or something as insignificant as my Estee Lauder lip gloss and my Clinique lipstick (they are not cheap but it's odd because since it's MY lip gloss and all, why would anyone be disgusting enough to want to use it?! they wouldn't know what kinda diseases I might have right?! sheesh... some ppl are plain gross...)

Anyways, fret not... what goes around comes around... Hope these people trip and fall face first into a pile of shit and they will never be able to wash the stench from their already stinking bodies *bleargh*

So... have fun, enjoy your trip and most of all... REMEMBER MY SOUVENIR!! (remember what I said about you getting me only a Eiffle Tower key chain!! :p) Take care *hugs*

************************

Thank you guys so much :D

6 comments:

Brutallica said...

Hey, I'm really happy that SMS made such an impact on you :) I think it was my most well-spent 20 cents (erm, I'm not very sure how much a SMS costs actually). I'm really happy for you that you're finally done with uni :)

Take care and all the best in your future endeavours *HUGS* Hope to talk to you again on MSN some time too...when you're "really" there :p

Anonymous said...

hi soon. good to know you're finally done with uni. welcome to the working world!! i must say its a challenging world out there for you to explore. im sure u do fine.. take a good rest 1st, go for a holiday or something before settling down for serious work. yeah. it is definately very painful for the lost of my wallet and pda, only time will heal.

Anonymous said...

Make the best of your freedom. Sleep, play, cut more of your hair, get a tattoo again, watch movies after movies, CSI marathon again, shopping, lazing around, dip urself in a bubble bath, rock climbing, sky diving, swim with the sharks..hey whatever!! This is ur time...coz by the time u start getting down to sending resumes and stuff and start working..it's pretty f**ked up..sucks the very life out of u. Other than that, it's not so bad..more money to spend on clothes.

Anonymous said...

Hi soonie :)

To pursue higher and further education, it's always tough and struggling..hehe... College is already hard enough for me, man is uni that tough? :(

Well anywayz.. love...you must have some pretty attentive friends.. so nice to have their messages :)

chiaxiang said...

nice blog.....:)

Anonymous said...

What a great site Overdose valtrex Accessories for rca cc9370 minidv Chinese link mp3 dvd players Accutane films Learning goals are more effective than performance goals levitra online cheap laptop