Friday, April 21, 2006

A Walk To Remember

Love is like the wind. It cannot be seen. It can only be felt.

In a lovey-dovey melancholy mood today =p tv3 aired "A Walk To Remember" at 10pm just now. It felt so good watching it again. It's very slow moving but it's touches the chords of your soul. I cried the first time I watched it. One thing though, you gotta pay attention to the dialogue or you'll miss out on a lot of gut-wrenching stuff!

I remember prior to my final exam (btw, I'm STILL in the middle of my final exam now), I used to go to the uni's library and sit in the corner (yeah, on the floor) where no one would see me, or bother me, while I read the book of the same title. Nicholas Sparks' "A Walk To Remember". I thought the book was better than the movie because the words explicitly explained the emotions and the thoughts of each person. A slow read, but a good one, nevertheless! :D

And now I'm just waiting for "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" to come on so that I can laugh my heart out and then go to bed ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've not read it or saw the movie before. But I know that Yuen San totally loved it. Guess it must be good.
I like Memoirs of Geisha...it's a good read.
If you are on for a good laugh, try watching The Pink Panther movie, or if you want a slow drama, I watched Jerry Maguire a few days back, it's still great.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Ccm vector v120 hockey blade senior fitness point munster 46321 Farmers insurance claims adjusters positions concerta+addiction Dodge sprinter stake bed Mattress warehouse chicago illinois black hills health & fitness group fitness instructor Credit card ecommerce processors in africa