Monday, April 10, 2006

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow...

I finally, finally cut my hair...

A whopping 5 inches chopped off! Just like that! *snaps fingers* (okies.. maybe more than 5 inches). I used to have hair that touches my belt (on occassions when I wore belts) and now... it's barely a over my shoulders (if I tip my head to the side)...

my long and erm.. (lustrous? no.. beautiful?? no... ermm.. Just LONG ok!) long hair..

GONE!! ALL GONE!!!


*yawn*

I thought I would be traumatized with my hair cut, but frankly, I still don't feel no nothing yet! hmmm... All started when I went to Dry Cut yesterday with Chin Aun. Just wanted to go for the periodic trim since it's only RM9.90, so what the heck... Mana tahu... yesterday, the person who did my hair informed me that it is now RM20 for females and RM15 for males regardless of whether you want them to wash your hair or not!


See? It's waaaaaaaaaaaay shorter now..

What could I do except nod my head and let him continue snipping away? Then I thought, oh well, since I am paying RM20 anyway, might as well give him extra work right? *grins* It was then that I told him I've decided not to only trim my hair, just cut it shorter so that I can re-dye it in a couple of months. And would you believe it... he actually SHRIEKED! hahaha... and stomped his foot *ahems* I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing!! Then he complained that I should have told him earlier and how he had to 'plan' all over again! (huh? *scratch head*) Oh well..

Ok... Maybe I did it on purpose! :p


I know some of you will say that it's not much of a difference.. but for someone who's been lugging her hair around for the past year, it's a big difference ok!! *hmmph* I actually thought about going for a real SHORT cut.. but I figured I'd rather not suffer from a heart attack just yet...

Hmm... should have take a shot from the back... more obvious... When I tie up my hair, it's really obvious. I used to have a "horse's tail" and now... maybe gotta settle for "dog's tail" lah.. not "pony-tail" anymore..

I'm blabbering.. It's late.. Time for bed already.. so you must excuse me...

Anyways... My new hair feels weird, but still mine nevertheless..

.
See?? When I tilt my head, it passes my shoulders only by a couple of inches

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww come on, soon. the length is perfect. i'm trying to grow mine past my shoulder a little. i dunno how long i gotta wait for it to past this 'unstable' stage of irritating my neck before i lose my patience and cut it off.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Maternity clothes for party Allegra and hypoglycemia patanol canada Free minivan reveiws