Saturday, April 15, 2006

Procrastination. The root of my being. Damn!

My first paper's on Tuesday (18/04) followed by another one on Thursday (20/04). Third paper's on the following Tuesday (25/04) and the final one is on Thursday (27/04).
3 more days and I haven't read anything! Zilch! Nada!!

I am so digging my own grave.

(What the hell am I doing? Blogging when I should be slaving away at the books? I dunno.. Been asking myself that too.. *sigh*)

What's worse, I spent the ENTIRE week reading... yups.. insightful books by Sophie Kinsella. One you start, you can't stop. I read "Can You Keep A Secret?" first, followed by the ENTIRE shopaholic series ("Confessions of a Shopaholic", "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan", "Shopaholic Ties The Knot" and "Shopaholic and Sister"). I tell you, I can sooooooo relate to the 'heroine' Becky Bloomwood! hahaha..

Oh, and I also finished reading Stephen King's "Dolores Chaiborne". Thank God I have no more new books or else I am so so screwed...

This is incurable... Somebody please shoot me before I self destruct.

=*a loaded gun complex, cock it and pull it*=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All Da Best For ya Exams...
U will Do FinE...

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Affiliate+ezine+marketing pictures of timmy bentley