Thursday, April 20, 2006

Missing Stuff

SHIT LAR!!!

Someone stole my bag!!! A little bag inside my clutch that contains some name cards (job opportunities *ahem ahem*), 3 sticks of lip gloss (one which costs a bloody RM80++) and some other miscellaneous stuff. I hope whoever it is develops a frigging lip infection and suffer for more than a month!! (I can't get over the loss of my lip gloss and the little suede bad because the bag came with the purchase of another bag)

Mind you... this happened when I was sitting for my DSS exam paper in uni. When we go into the exam hall for the paper, we have to leave our bags outside. Damn it lar..

Some people are so bloody lame.. Did I tell you about the time some idiot who stole my drinking bottle?! A PUNY BLUE CLUTTERED WITH POOH STICKERS DRINKING BOTTLE!!! How fucking lame is that!? I was in the Internet lab and when I came out, my bottle was missing *scream* that bottle doesn't even cost more than RM20, why would anyone wanna steal it?! It's a gift from a friend and I hope whoever took chokes and every mouthful of drink he/she takes for a year!

Friggin kleptomaniacs. There's a special place in hell reserved for them! I don't understand why these people are in uni! What does the uni teach them? What do they major in anyway? "Rummage Other's Bags Methods"? "Techniques for stealing cheap plastic bottles"?

No comments: