Thursday, March 30, 2006

Little Fangs

I was just looking thru the photos I have on my comp and getting ready for bed when I noticed something odd in my photos...
.....
.....
I HAVE FANGS!!!

*whoa*
.....
.....
so at the ungodly hour of 2:10am on a Friday morning, I took out my phone and took the following photos:



little left fang and little right fang...
The one on the left is more pointed while the one on the right is less prominent (it hardly shows in photos)

I know what's some of you are thinking... you're thinking "Those are not fangs!! Those are a sorry excuses of very-crooked-and-tiny-but-somewhat-sharp-little-teeth"...
Hmmph...

*Stomp my foot*

I BEG TO DIFFER!!


They may be tiny and yellowed with caffeine stains (yups! not nicotine stains cos I'm proudly a NON-SMOKER!!! *blek* I think I love myself too much to want to smoke...)... but they are nevertheless SHARP!! and heck... I BITE... I like to bite... No.. actually, I LOVE TO BITE... anyone who knows me knows I like to bite (I just don't draw blood, that's all *shrugs*)

Besides, if you have a tiny little toe, how would you feel if someone told you this : "Your toe is so puny, it doesn't have the dignity of a toe! you should just call it a thingamajig!" Wouldn't you be downright insulted too?!?!
*blek* see my point??

I admit that they are kinda tiny... hmmm... but ALL my teeth are tiny :p

now... she has pretty long fangs! :D I wouldn't mind having such long-and-difficult-to-hide-fangs if I looked like her *ahems*

aesthetics aside...
here are some photos I found on my comp with my tiny-little-fang showing...






a little digression...


hmmm... not only do I have a set of undignified fangs, but I have a pretty bad case of rabbit teeth too! What can I say? I have a very sorry set of tooth! :p
Let's get back to the topic at hand...
More pics of my little teeth *grins*








I am very envious of the fact that ChinAun has the perfect set of teeth. They're so darned straight!! I was certain that he wore braces once but he denied it! I double checked with his mom... She said it's natural *hmmph* (sudah rasa tak syok!) and he has dimples!!! *arrrrghhh*!!! Why can't I be the one with perfect little pearly whites and dimples?!?! WHYWHYWHYWHY?!?!?! to make things even worse... his stupid teeth doesn't stain! how's that for unfair?!

sooooo.... vindictive little me is gonna post some of his silly faces here to make up for the fact that he has perfect teeth and dimples while I don't! *blek*
So there!!



*grins*

I really like my teeth... I'm so proud of them!~ I think I got it from my mom! She has pretty pointed teeth too!~

ok... fangs or no fangs... I really need to sleep now... *yawn* need to fetch his-royal-highness Perfect Stainless Teeth to work tomorrow cos I want to use the car... *groan*
toodles all!~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've watched too many vampire movies, my girl.
lay off the caffeine..it's making you a little...imaginative on the 'teeth/fang' aspect.