Friday, March 03, 2006

One VERY GOOD REASON to be Pissed

FRIGGIN SHIT!!!!

SCREW SYABAS (Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn. Bhd.)!!!

SCREW THE STATE WATER CONTROL DEPARTMENT!!!

SYABAS eh?? SYABAS to them for being a bunch of assholes!!

refer to the following articles that are GURANTEED to make you sick:-

http://www.mmail.com.my/Current_News/MM/Friday/Frontpage/20060303093555/Article/index_html

http://www.mmail.com.my/Current_News/MM/Friday/Frontpage/20060303101955/Article/index_html


an excerpt from the Malay Mail Online:
"The Selangor State Government owned up yesterday that the stink in the water that flowed from taps in the Klang Valley was caused by discharges from pig and dairy farms, oxidation ponds and palm oil mills."

how the fuck does anything in that sentence mean "safe for consumption" as said by Syabas a couple of days back!?!?

another excerpt from the Malay Mail Online:
"
the release of effluents from factories, farms, rubbish dumps and sewerage ponds had caused the recent smelly water supply in parts of the Klang Valley"

how in the world did they get into the water supply anyway!?!??! So now anyone can have access to the water that us poor citizens depend on and just toss shit in it???

So??? What the hell are they gonna do about it?? How about some compensation!??! I'm paying so much for pig-shit water!!! *scream*
I wonder how many people contracted Hepatitis A from drinking the pig-shit-water?? hmmhmm... I'm so thankful that I paid close to RM100 for huge 5litre bottles of distilled water from Giant to bathe in. And if I am willing to pay so much just for a bath, then I wouldn't be stupid enough to drink the pig-shit-water right?? THANK GOD FOR DISTILLED & RO WATER!!!

I know my thoughts are pretty incoherent... It's late, I'm sleepy and tired.
But still!!! I still can't believe that they had the gall to try cover up the incident.
Oh gawd... I actually washed my hands in the stinking pig-shit contaminated water...
I think I'm gonna puke

SOMEONE HAD BETTER COMPENSATE FOR ALL THE EMOTIONAL DISTRESS THAT THIS IS CAUSING US!!!!

3 comments:

Brutallica said...

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you're going thru such $#!t right now. I sure hope things turn around for the better soon *HUGS* Good luck with your FYP!! I've been in the exact situation and I totally understand what you're going thru. Plus, my FYP partner at that time was anything but helpful so maybe I got it worse?! Just hang in there and I'm sure you'll somehow come around :) Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Geez...what are these ppl doing anyway? Pig discharge? They might as well just say pig shit and why bother saying it in such high-tech words! What is going on with this world..you should just write in/call in..whatever it is to wherever you can and complain about it. For god's sake! We are still humans if they are not aware of that. Ignorant and stupid sums everything up for everything...every damn thing including this shit water.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Lasik eye doctor malpractice Side effects weight loss diet Wellbutrin xl online Nwa frank fletcher kia Side effects of just stopping zocor sony camcorder Find scarecrow sweaters women How does adderall xr release currency trading Norway multitrip travel insurence Silkstone lingerie barbie six Free chiropractic web site templates omega watches 401k loans message boards online pharmacies Mega millions ohio