Thursday, March 16, 2006

What I learnt in lecture today

The lecturer is talking right up in front
To me it sounds like spam
I’m already half asleep
Oh gawd, it’s only 11am!

I’m trying so hard to pry my eyes open
Physical force just won’t do
I tell myself I’d be a little more alert
If he’d stop for a min and let us use the loo

I just want to fall asleep
Guess the guilt just ain’t getting to me
But then there’s this feeling of unease
When I think about my FYP

I think I’m gonna be sick
I think I’m gonna puke
One thing I know for sure
I am so so screwed!!

I procrastinate but then I grumble
That the only thing I need is time
What’s weird is that this anxiety and pressure
Is actually making me rhyme!

Haha…I'm going crazeeee....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest n relax!

Anonymous said...

nice rhyme!! i do the same too when i'm bored!!! i was waiting 1 hour and 30mins for this stupid Intel interview and i started to rhyme too!! hahaha