Friday, February 24, 2006

"Tinkerbell"



Day 3 and it's starting to feel a little sore... I am concious of it when I sleep at night and I try my best not to exert any pressure on it! =D oh.. and I like it more with every passing minute...

Y'know... I like it so much that I am actually using my digital camera to take photos of it instead of my phone cos it'll look nicer! =D haha... all this from a person who's always been to lazy to use the digicam...

It's got a name... and there's no guessing what it is... hmmph..
Tinkerbell?! Does it look anything like Tinkerbell!?!
I didn't name it Tink... my friends did. Bah! Even though I told them to stop calling me Tinkerbell and stop referring to it as Tinkerbell, but does anyone listen??? Nooooo...

------------------------------------------------
Some comments:

"You've got a tattoo!! And it looks like that fairy in Peter Pan. What's her name???"

"OMG!! U've got Tink on your back!"

"Hi Tinky..." <--- whaaaaa?! Since when did I become Tink?!

"Can I see the Tinkerbell on your back?"

"I don't know how to describe your tattoo to my bf, so I told him it looks like Tinkerbell with butterfly wings!"

------------------------------------------------

And the top 2 worst comments/suggestions... from the same horrible person... (no guessing who)

Suggestion #1
Zeeks : "Poor Tinky looks bored and lonely all by herself... Why don't you get a little modification done?"
Me : "What kinda modification?"
Zeeks : *snaps fingers* "Get a tattoo of the devil humping Tinkerbell!!!"
Me : "You idiot!!!"
Zeeks : "THAT would be soooooo cool!"

Suggestion #2 (via text messaging)
*out of nowhere on an otherwise nice Friday afternoon*
Zeeks : "u know, instead of the devil, I think it's more cool to have Peter Pan or Pinnochio screwing Tinkerbell.. I mean, it's MORE Disney! :) "
Me : *I'll give u a good hard kick in the groin and stomp on your feet till your toes break*
Zeeks : "ok!!!! I'll pay for it!!!"

------------------------------------------------

I give up...
After a few hours, I actually started answering to the name "Tinkerbell"...
Heck... I don't know, maybe I'm biased. But I don't think it look like Tink... Even if it does, it's not gonna stop me from loving it more every passing second!
*cheers to Tinky*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tatoo huh? O.O well flash that style to your friends girl! =)

cheers, mate!