Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Butterfly-Winged Fairy

My first Tattoo!!!



Nice not???? *grins*
I'll always remember the 22nd of February 2006!!!
I went to the Red Dragon Art Studio at Sungai Wang to get this done in the evening =) I saw the recommendation from Female Magazine and one of my classmates, Kareen, recommended this place to me too. Seems that her bf went there to get his done too.

Anyways, I actually wanted to get a tiny little tribal tattoo on my hand or on my wrist but when I went to the shop, the guy there advised against it. Cos it seems that if I do it there, then I won't be able to hide it when I want to. And the color would fade easier cos the skin there sheds easier. So I made my choice and stuck to it and here I am!! *wheeeeeeee*

I remember telling the tattoo artist, his name is Ming, this statement before he started. "if i cry, faint, scream or curse you.... I'm apologizing now in advance". Hee hee... he laughed... at that point I couldn't laugh anymre. I was too tense!

The worst moment was when I was waiting for the needle to touch my skin. I could hear the steady whirring of the needle and I was anticipating the first flash of pain. The feeling was indescribable! Gawd... it was worse than taking my exam.

BUT... the pain was surprsingly bearable! =) it felt kinda hot at the area where my tattoo was being done I could feel every single stroke the artist did. After a while, the pain was not really noticeable anymore. I know I gripped the chair and the pillow that the tattoo artist gave me so hard that my face turned white! Kareen was so freaked out cos she thought I was going to faint... hehehe..
.
and so here's my first tattoo... a butterfly-winged fairy on my lower right back... I love it! =) can't wait for it to heal...

I wonder if I'll ever get a second one? Hmmm... *winks*