Saturday, January 14, 2006

Watches :)


I've been blessed *grins* Aren't they beautiful???
The green one is a Winnie The Pooh watch that Chin Aun gave me for Christmas :) Don't laugh ok!! Winnie The Pooh isn't just for kids :p and the watch is really very nice!! This is my second Winnie The Pooh watch from him... The first one had metal straps.

The left one is an Esprit bangle watch that he just got for me today for Chinese New Year :) The first time I saw it was when we were in Kuantan... but I'm obviously too stingy to buy it and then he surprised me with it today!~ *wheeeeee*

Thank you so much biebie!! Even though I told you "no" and I really meant it, but it's really sweet of you anyway :) And I really do love them. You know my obsession with watches well ;) *muuuuaaaaaaaks* Love you lots...

3 comments:

Nurul Izzati Izzie said...

There are so many beautiful watches out there, babe =) bless ya

Nurul Izzati Izzie said...

There are so many beautiful watches out there, babe =) bless ya

Nurul Izzati Izzie said...

There are so many beautiful watches out there, babe =) bless ya