Monday, January 09, 2006

Help Needed!!

I need help!!! Anyone knows how to shrink a pair of pants that's 100% cotton?! I've tried using hot water when washing but it doesn't seem to work *groan* The first time I wear it after washing it feels just right, then the second time I wear it, it doesn't fit so nicely anymore *cry*
Tried looking on the Internet for ideas... but most of it includes spinning the clothing in the dryer (in high temperature!) and I don't have a dryer!!!
I LOVE MY PANTS!! Someone pleeeeeease teach me how I can go about settling this!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of using Hot water...try cold water...at the temperature of about 4 degree C. It should work.

Anonymous said...

Shrink your pants?? I only know how NOT to shrink it so as to continue allowing it to fit on my fat a** and thighs... :P