Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Belated Christmas Treat

On boxing day (Dec 26th), my sis and Daniel, treated Chin Aun and I to a sumptuous buffet at Shogun (subsidiary of Saisaki *grins*) that has just opened up at 1-Utama. We actually had to wait in line to get in! My sis wanted to make reservation earlier but the person-in-charge that she talked to there said that all seats allocated for reservation were taken upa already. The place opens for dinner at 6:30pm and the line was already kinda long at 6:10pm! *phew*
We got in anyways! haha... The spread was so good! The sushi! The sashimi!! *yum*! Teppanyaki and Tempuras never really did a thing for me, so I went for the sake sashimi!~ I snapped a couple of photos after dinner (cos I was too full and I needed the walkaround! haha) while some people looked at me suspiciously! *grins* I couldn't be bothered. Anyways...

On the left:- Salmon Sushi~! :) My fav dish at Sushi King and Genki...
On the right:- Raw Salmon and Tuna *drools* my mom would faint to see me eating this in front of her :p she can't tolerate anything raw...

On the left:- Boiled Snails for dessert, anyone? I'm too chicken to try...
On the right:- ALOE VERA!! My fav!! haha... I had TWO servings of this~! *grins*

No comments: