Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Busy Day

My sister's big day is drawing closer and we're all excited yet nervous. Still so many things to do!!!

Anyways, we went for a manicure and pedicure this afternoon at Kimarie in Taipan, Subang Jaya. She had french manicure and pedicure while I did simple nail art. So now, there's a tiny butterfly on nail of both my ring fingers as well as my big toe! haha... Cute though! The girls there who did our nails for us were very chatty and very nice too ;) My sis even signed up for a package!

Then we went to Cyberview for the wedding rehearsal. I really don't know how I am going to walk that day. I just hope that I don't fall flat on my face! :p Just gotta keep my fingers crossed. AND after that, we went to Sunway Pyramid (where I got my piercing) to buy some last minute stuff. I didn't know what to get for Daniel, so in the end bought him a luggage bag. And this is where I found the bag that I've been looking for all these while!! *beam* Look at it!! the PERFECT bag for my lappie *grins* It's not too big, (like those huge backpacks) it's black~! and it's a Samsonite *grins* (what else could a girl as for???) I've been dying to get a Samsonite bag for my lappie and looks like I finally got my wish~!

And somehow, the shopaholic in my just emerged and I bought a skirt and a pair of socks from Esprit as well as a pair of sandals... Hohoho... I am so broke now... But it's worth it, I guess. After today, I think my shopping activities have got to come to an immediate halt... Otherwise, I'm gonna have to eat sand for the following weeks...

No comments: