Thursday, December 01, 2005

My final one...

Notice anything different in this photo from the photo in the previous post??? *grins*

I got YET another piercing today!!! *BIGGER GRIN*

And now although I'm no longer even but I'm complete (well, at least I FEEL complete). When I came home, I just asked Chin Aun to look at my ear and all he could tell me is that I've successfully rendered him speechless :p Told him not toworry though, this is my final ear piercing. I don't intend to get any more done (I think...)

This is my left ear, by the way. I didn't get another one on my right ear cos I don't feel like wanting to be even. Need some assymetries! I don't even know why I did it cos I actually intended to do it a month from now. Ah well...

I think I'm in love with my own ear. I've been staring at this photo for the past 10 minutes and I still can't stop...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you did it ...and did it...and did it!
I'm amazed at your tolerance level for pain. Anyway, it looks cool..ear piercings are always cool! You go girl!