Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Daniel & Adeline

My sister's married...
hehe... I can't believe it. We've been planning her wedding since early this year and the day is finally here!!! gosh!!!
In Cyberjaya (4th December 2005)
The wedding ceremony was held on the 4th of December at Cyberview Lodge in Cyberjaya and it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony I've ever been to (don't mind me if I sound biased :p). My sister's the most beautiful bride I have ever seen *teary eyed*
First, there was the "Tea Ceremony" which was held at 3pm, then there was the "Solemnization" at 5pm in the garden and finally the "Dinner/Reception" at 7pm.
We were blessed with great weather and even a rainbow!!
So many people came... even my old time buddy, Zeeks *grins* hehe... He's never gonna see this, so it doesn't matter if I upload his picture here :p
Oh yeah... if anyone's wondering why my hair and face is all dolled up, it's because I was the maid-of-honor/bridesmaid... hahaha... Boon Wei is the other bridesmaid ;) and while I looked rather silly, Boon Wei looked absolutely gorgeous!!! Look at how puny my eyes are!!! *cry*
This is me and my supposed "bestest" friend, Zeeks. Wahlau... can't believe I've known him for over 7 years already. 7 years of verbal sparring... How in the world could I have managed to endure him for so long??? And vice versa! hehe... Only God knows.. I'm so glad he took the time to come though he was so busy.. *sniff sniff*
This photo is taking after the solemnization in the garden...
This photo of my sis and daniel was taken when they were entering into the ballroom for the wedding dinner/reception *grin* nice leh? hehe...
During the dinner, I met so many relatives, I didn't even know who was who. And everyone kept commenting on my hair (thanks to Ling!! she's great with hair!!) and there were so many comments running along the lines of "ooohhh... you look so Japanese" (what Japanese!?!?) and "your hair so nice, you look so cute". BAH!!! sheesh... who wants to look cute at 23?!?!? Somebody please save me *cry*
This is a shot of ChinAun and I during the dinner... I've changed out of my maid-of-honor's top and into something ORANGE *whoa* which is sooooooooo unlike me :p hahaha....
ChinAun was so sweet that day.. helping out with all the photo taking and running of errands and basically keeping everything and everyone under control *hugs* thank you so so much bie... *muuuuuuaks*
And on the right, is a photo of me, Zeeks, Jiun and Boey during the dinner. Jiun and Boey were so sweet also... and so supportive. Being there for us since early in the morning until late at night *hugs* thank you both so so much!!! And thank you both also for making it to the dinner in Penang as well.. :)
And this would be David, my new "brother". It's a package deal, he comes with Daniel :p hahaha... He played the sax that night during the dinner. His performance is supposedly his wedding gift to Daniel and my sister :) but he was good... Zeeks was so impressed *grins*
In Penang (6th december 2005)

Anyways, my parents chartered a bus with Konsortium and took everyone of us back to Penang on Monday. The wedding dinner in Penang (a more informal dinner) was held at Jade Palace restaurant. Most of the people who went were relatives of the family and friends of my parents as well as friends of my sister and Daniel. But I was so happy because Jiun and Boey went also, and so did Mel and Ding, Mei Wei and Gim as well as Li Nee and Phyo *grins* 3 of my closest friends... gosh... I missed them so so much and I was so happy to see them. But we hardly had any time to talk cos I was busy running around helping my sister... Managed to snap some photos with them though! *grins*
Me and Li Nee!~ My partner in crime for many many years... I can share anything and everything with this girl. She'll never get shocked by anything that I do and vice versa. She brings out the devil in me *grin* hahaha... She'll do anything and everything with me and I miss her so damned much when I am in KL. Li Nee, if you ever read this, I just wanna let you know that I miss you so much and I wish you were here with me in KL so that we can continue the insanity that we left off in Penang... *hugs* love you lots girl...
And this is a picture of me and Mei Wei. The most happy-go-lucky girl that I have known in my whole life. Hehe... Got to know her in Form2 when she came to PG from KL and we've been buddies ever since. But the thing is, whenever I'm in KL, she in PG and when I'm in PG, she's in KL!!! *scream* that's why we can never get to meet up!!! until my sister's wedding.. Mei, I'm so glad you came and I'm so glad Gim came *hugs* come back to KL to visit me before I rot!!!
And finally, a picture of me and Mel *grin* my oldest buddy ever!!!! She looks prettier and prettier by the day *envious* Mel, I'm so glad that you came *hugs* and I'm also so glad that Ding came also!! I haven't seen him in eons!! and remember what he promised us!! *wink* hehe... we'll do what we want and the bill's on him *grin*
All in all, I'm just so happy to see all you guys cos I miss you all so much when I'm in KL *cry* life isn't the same without you all... sniff sniff...
During the ceremony, I hard to blink hard to push back all the tears. Heck, I don't even know why I felt like crying to begin with. But that night, when I went back home and my sister wasn't around, I couldn't sleep. Though she's often not at home, but this time it's different. Funny ya? I'm gonna miss my sister a lot...
Anyways, here's to her and Daniel *hugs* love you guys lots and wishing you many years of bliss and happiness and try to have some kids soon cos I'm getting kinda bored in KL :p (I just hope my sis doens't read this...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first picture of Daniel and your sis is perfect. It looks like it came right out of a movie. Beautiful. Your sister looks beautiful, you look beautiful, everything is so beautiful...Cheers!

Anonymous said...

hey dear...u do look like a cute lil jap girl in that pic u too wif zeeks..ahaha i am just being honest..so do screw me after readin this...well..glad that u had so much fun and enjoyed the wedding..and getting married is part n parcel of life..missing ur sis is normal..soon when it's ur turn..i am sure ur parents will miss u too..so..just look on the bright side of things ya?

-scwar-

Raul Lilloy said...

I have a studiant friend in 1991, in Szczecin, Polland, called ding mei wei. Are you?
In this case, I would like to write.
Regards,

Raul Lilloy